Tuesday, September 19, 2000

Albany, New York

Woke up at the Inn at the Long Trail, ate breakfast, and then I packed up my stuff and took the bus to Rutland. I mailed some things home from the post office and then went to the train station. I knew I would soon be hungry and so I stashed my pack in some bushes behind the nearby shopping center and went into Price Chopper where I bought some candy and a sandwich. Then I went into Walmart where I bought a Gatorade. I still had plenty of time before my train departed so I sat in the station and read for a while. Finally the train arrived and before I knew it I was in Albany.
Nice Park in Albany

It's a pretty nice city, but there aren't many hotels. I finally found a Ramada near the bus station. It ended up costing me $75. Oh well, tomorrow I'm headed to Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment